UP CHALLENGE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The AmaTuks Student Challenge 2015 (the “Competition”) is aimed at getting more University of Pretoria students involved in AmaTuks activities. The main focus for the competition is to improve ticket sales and match attendance to all AmaTuks home matches. As AmaTuks we need to promote AmaTuks match attendance and provide an incentive for group participation from the residences, faculties and societies at the University of Pretoria. Below we have detailed the terms and conditions for the competition geared towards attracting students to AmaTuks matches.
GENERAL COMPETITION RULES.
- This Competition starts on 1 July 2015 and ends on the last day of the ABSA Premiership matches of the 2015/16 season.
- The promoters of this Competition are TS Soccer (Pty) Ltd. t/a University Of Pretoria Football Club (AmaTuks) (“Promoters”).
- The Competition includes AmaTuks home ABSA Premiership matches played at the TUKS Stadium during the 2015/16 Season.
- At the end of each match the tickets will be tallied and the winners will be the entrants with the most people attending the match.
- A minimum of 100 people from the organization must attend the match.
- The winners will be announced at the end of every match.
- The prize money is Ten Thousand Rands (R10 000) per match
- In case of a tie the residences will share the prize money.
- In the event of a dispute the decision of the Promoters will be final and binding on all aspects of this Competition and no further correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoters, their directors, partners, employees, agents, consultants, suppliers, contractors and sponsors assume no liability whatsoever for any direct or indirect loss or damages arising from an Entrant’s participation in this Competition or for any loss or damage, howsoever arising.
- The Promoters reserves the right to at any time to suspend or cancel the Competition for any reason it may deem fit and without notice to Entrants. In such event, all Entrants hereby waive any rights, which they may have against the Promoters and hereby acknowledge that they will have no recourse against the Promoters, its directors, members, partners, employees, sponsors agents or consultants.
- The Promoters may invite any Winners to permit the use of her/his/their image/images in marketing materials and/or to participate in the Competition marketing activities. The Winner has the right to decline any or all such invitations without penalty.
- The Promoters reserve the right to, at any time, amend the Competition rules as the Promoter deems fit and/or to substitute any of the prizes with any other prizes of similar commercial value.
- All Entrants, by entering this competition, agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
ENTRY INTO THE COMPETITION:
- The Competition is open to all residences, day residences, faculty houses, registered student organisations and registered student societies at the University of Pretoria. (“Entrants”)
- To qualify as an Entrant into this Competition residences/societies must meet the following requirements (“Requirements”).
- Be a registered residence, faculty or society at the start of the Competition.
- Complete the Competition entry form obtainable from the following places
- TuksFootbal offices (Sports Centre, UP Sports Campus, South Street, Hatfield Pretoria)
- Student Sports Council Offices, Room 2-6, Roosmaryn, UP Hatfield Campus
- Submit the entry form
- Once all the Requirements have been met, the residence will be entered into the Competition.
- Entry into the competition is free.
- When purchasing or collecting a ticket to an AmaTuks match a patron must provide the name of the RESIDENCE/FACULTY/SOCIETY they support.
- Any person may support RESIDENCE/FACULTY/SOCIETY of their choice during any match.
- Individuals may represent more than one entrant during the same season.
- Tickets for students are free.
- Season ticket holders represent the RESIDENCE/FACULTY/SOCIETY that was chosen when they bought the season ticket
- Each person must ensure that their ticket is be scanned at the gate.
- Only one ticket per person will be scanned