- Match Centre
- THE CLUB
- Press Box
SEASON TICKETS COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Terms and conditions: AmaTuks: Season Ticket Holders
1. All people entering this competition (the entrants) agree that the competition rules as set out in these terms and conditions are binding on them. A copy of these competition rules is available at www.amatuks.co.za
2. The Organiser of this competition is AmaTuks. For purposes of this competition “AmaTuks” means T. S. Soccer Pty Ltd (registered number)
3. The entrant acknowledges that he/she has been given enough time to read these terms and conditions before entering into this competition. The entrant is aware of all the terms printed in bold.
Rules of the competition
4. This competition starts on 01 August 2015 and ends on 31 May 2016, both dates inclusive (“the Competition Period”).
5. In order to qualify as an entrant, the entrant must –
5.1. live in the Republic of South Africa;
5.2. provide correct and full personal contact details, as required;
5.3. be 6 years and older
6. Method of entry:
6.1. The entrant must purchase a season ticket to be automatically entered into the draw to stand a chance to win the prize.
7. AmaTuks, its directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants, the suppliers of goods or services and their respective spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members are not permitted to participate in this competition.
8.1. There will only be one (1) winner. This cash prize of R50 000.00 (Fifty Thousand Rand only) is for the winner. The winner will receive all the details relating to the prize.
9. Incomplete or illegible entries, bulk entries, entries from third parties and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be considered.
10. The winner will be randomly chosen from all qualifying entrants by a registered auditor, chartered accountant, registered auditor, admitted attorney, commissioner of oaths or advocate and by means of a lucky draw to take place at the Tuks Stadium, situated at University Of Pretoria Sports Campus, Hatfield, Pretoria, on 21 May 2016. At the end of the football match.
11. In order to participate in the competition, entrants will be required to attend to the reasonable cost for their entry (this includes but is not limited to postage, entry through internet facilities, short message service (sms), multimedia messaging service (mms) and/or any similar media or device). Such cost will not exceed what is reasonable for the method of entry (i.e postage stamp, normal sms rates and the like).
12. If the selected winner is not present at the match on the day of the draw, the winner will be contacted telephonically on 24 May 2016. If the selected winner does not answer his/her provided landline and/or mobile phone, AmaTuks will leave a message on the winner’s provided landline or mobile phone (if possible). AmaTuks undertakes to try at least three (3) times on three (3) consecutive days to notify the winner. If AmaTuks cannot get hold of the winner telephonically or cannot leave a message telephonically, AmaTuks will send a notice to the contact details (i.e. via sms, e-mail or post) provided by the entrant.
13. If the prize is declined or if the winner cannot be contacted from the details supplied on their submission within three (3) working days of the draw date, a replacement winner will be drawn at AmaTuks’s discretion and the replacement winner will be notified by AmaTuks via SMS and the “winner contact” process will be followed. The same process will be followed should the replacement winner also decline or the price be unclaimed or the replacement winner cannot be contacted.
14. AmaTuks will deliver the prize to the winner’s place or residence or place of employment.
15. When the winner accepts his/her prize, AmaTuks would appreciate the right to identify the winner by taking his/her photograph (at no fee) and publishing this in the relevant media as decided by AmaTuks. AmaTuks does however acknowledge the winner’s right to choose not to be identified and may refuse to have his/her photograph taken and published in printed media or to appear on radio and television.
16. If the winner has given his/her written consent, AmaTuks has the right to publish the winner's name and photographs (at no fee) in any advertising, promotional, print, point-of-sale or public relations material. The nature of these publications will be determined at the sole discretion of AmaTuks, for a period of twelve (12) months from the date of the lucky draw.
17. Unless AmaTuks has been clearly negligent or intended to act in a fraudulent manner, AmaTuks is not liable in any way for any direct or indirect loss or damage because of an entrant or winner’s participation in the competition.
18. If AmaTuks cannot continue with the competition for any reason beyond its reasonable control or if it is required by any regulatory terms or applicable law, AmaTuks may end or alter the terms of the competition on condition that–
18.1. no winner have been determined; and
18.2. reasonable notice has been given beforehand to all entrants.
19. If the competition is ended as set out in 18 above, no entrant will have any claim of any nature whatsoever against AmaTuks, unless AmaTuks has been clearly negligent or intended to act in a fraudulent manner.
20. The prize –
20.1. cannot be transferred and will only be handed over to the winner if all details given are factually correct; and
21. Once the prize has been handed over in terms of these rules, the results of the competition are final in all respects and no correspondence will be allowed.
22. Amendments to the Terms and Conditions:
22.1. AmaTuks is entitled to amend the terms and conditions thereof in so far as same is deemed necessary and such amendments may relate to any aspect of such competition;
22.2. the amendments may include the addition and or deletion of any existing and or proposed terms and conditions of the competition, which amendments may also affect the identified prize money of such competition;
22.3. the proposed amendments may be effected prior to the starting date of the competition and during the Competition Period, which amendments may result in the Competition Period being reduced and or extended as deemed necessary.