Competition Terms and Conditions
UNIVERSITY OF PRETORIA FOOTBALL CLUB COMPETITIONS
1. PERIOD: Competition period is as indicated on the specific competition page. (the "Competition Period").
2. ELIGIBILITY: Competition is open to all persons registered on the University Of Pretoria Football Club Website www.AmaTuks.co.za (the “Website”). Board members or executive officers of the University of Pretoria Football Club, employees of the University of Pretoria Football Club and any subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, advertising and promotional agencies of the University of Pretoria Football Club are ineligible to participate. Any person entering this Competition does so subject to the provision of these Official Rules.
3. TO ENTER: Limit one (1) entry per person, one (1) Additional entry will be by a reffered friend.
3.1 Register on the website.
3.2 Visit the competitins page and complete the entry requirements.
4. SELECTION OF WINNER(S):
4.1 Winners will be determined by a random draw from the correct entries
4.2 To be eligible to receive a Prize, Winner must comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules, and award of prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. Prior to receiving Prize,
4.3 Winners will be required to provide positive identification and other information reasonably necessary to enable The Promoter to fulfill any reporting requirements and confirm in writing in a form reasonably required by The Promoter that the Winner and/or Winner's guests meet the eligibility requirements of Paragraph 2, above.
4.4 If a Winner cannot be contacted, or fails to provide the information referred to above or provide other information that may be required by law within the required time period, Winner shall be deemed to have forfeited the Prize. In the event that a Winner is disqualified for any reason, The Promoter will award the Prize to an alternate Winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries received.
5.1 The Competition Prizes are as indicated on the specific competition page
5.2 Official Winner(s) will be responsible for all taxes and fees and all other expenses associated with Prize receipt and/or use that are not expressly included in the Prize description, including but not limited to transportation to and from AmaTuks offices. No cash or other substitution, assignment or transfer of any prizes permitted, except by The Promoters, who reserve the right to substitute Prize or prize component with cash or another prize of comparable or greater value.
6. PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: No substitution or cash equivalent of prize permitted, except at sole discretion of The Promoter. The Promoter may substitute any prize with one of equal or greater value. The Promoter may change the number of prizes awarded in its sole discretion. No prize transfers permitted, except at The Promoter's discretion. Official Winner is solely responsible for any expenses and any other costs not described as part of the prize. Taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the Winner(s).
8. GENERAL CONDITIONS: The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or modify the Competition if fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond The Promoter's reasonable control impairs the integrity of the Competition or the ability of The Promoter to award any prize as described herein, as determined by The Promoter in its sole discretion. In such event, The Promoter reserves the right to award the Prizes from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment, or to cancel the Competition as deemed necessary to respond to the applicable impairment. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual they find to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Competition or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules, or acting in any manner which violates University of Pretoria Football Club policy or other applicable laws, rules or regulations. Any attempt by any person to deliberately damage any website, mobile application, or undermine the legitimate operation of the Competition may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, The Promoter reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Promoter's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
9. RELEASE/LIMITS OF LIABILITY: BY ENTERING THIS COMPETITION, EACH ENTRANT AND WINNER AGREES TO RELEASE, DISCHARGE, AND INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS, THE UNIVERSITY OF PRETORIA FOOTBALL CLUB AND THEIR RESPECTIVE BOARD MEMBERS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, AGENTS AND REPRESENTATIVES FROM AND AGAINST ANY CLAIM, CAUSE OF ACTION OF ANY KIND OR OTHER LIABILITY FOR ANY DAMAGES, INJURY OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, TO ANY PERSON RESULTING IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, MISUSE OR USE OF ANY PRIZE OR PARTICIPATION IN ANY COMPETITION RELATED ACTIVITY OR PARTICIPATION IN THIS COMPETITION, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION PERSONAL INJURY, DEATH, AND/OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, AS WELL AS CLAIMS BASED ON PUBLICITY RIGHTS, DEFAMATION, AND/OR INVASION OF PRIVACY.
10. DISPUTES: Should any dispute arise which relates in any way to any matter affecting the Competition, the dispute shall be referred to the chief executive officer of the Promoter whose decision shall be final and no further correspondences will be entered into
11. THE PROMOTER: The University of Pretoria Football Club.
12. WINNER'S LIST: The names of the Official Winners will be posted on www.amatuks.co.za. The final list will be posted after the winners have been contacted